If you would like a home more permanent than renting but you are not able to purchase a house right now, maybe our rent to buy scheme is just for you.
With our rent to buy scheme you could treat the home that you are renting as your very own, from the start. You can decorate, renovate, improve and generally treat it as your own.
How it works
- The initial rent and purchase price are fixed at time of the agreement
- You pay an initial deposit
- You pay monthly rent
- You pay super rent (additional rent for deposit “top-up”)
- After the agreed number of years the property is transferred to you (along with any outstanding debt on the property)
The length of agreement, initial deposit and super-rent are all negotiable, based on your own individual circumstances.
Our rent to buy scheme is particularly suitable if any of the following apply:
- You recently arrived in the country and have to wait to get a mortgage
- Insufficient funds for a deposit for a mortgage
- Poor credit history
- Unable to get a mortgage?
We would love to be able to help you. Give us a ring for an informal chat, or fill out our contact form and we will respond to you.